Becoming a SEG
When your company or organization becomes a Select Employer Group (SEG), your employees gain access to all our products and services in the form of lower fees, lower loan rates and higher yields on savings. Offering your employees membership into Secured Advantage Federal Credit Union is a no-cost way to improve your business and your employees’ lives.
It’s easy to become a SEG!
We desire to provide the support your employees need to manage their finances. Secured Advantage can provide this support through on-site seminars and one-on-one counseling on a variety of financial topics. Sharing this knowledge is free to you and your employees.
Benefits to your company:
- Employees receive a Secured Advantage membership at no-cost or liability to you.
- An expanded benefits package to help attract and retain quality employees.
- Employee lunch-and-learn sessions covering a wealth of financial education topics such as identity theft, understanding credit reports and budgeting.
- A dedicated representative for on-site enrollment, covering all shifts plus new hiring orientations.
- All supporting materials, including product brochures, membership packets, rate sheets, consumer loan packages, and flyers.
- Support for benefit/wellness seminars, employee appreciation or “family day” events.
Benefits to your employees:
- Secured Advantage FCU is a member-owned cooperative.
- A free checking account with direct deposit.
- Lower rates, and fewer, lower fees, allowing us to return our profits directly back to our members.
- Competitive rates on auto loans, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, personal loans, credit cards and recreational loans.
- Fast, online loan approvals.
- Convenient online and mobile banking. View accounts, move money and pay bills anytime – including remote deposit capture and Apple Pay®.
- Immediate family members eligible for membership and membership benefits.
- Extensive ATM and shared branching network, providing convenient, surcharge-free access to account funds.